XXX

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

that is it.

there's no one fucking left. not one person i can say i like, love,
respect or care for. no one. NO. ONE. a big fuck you to "friends." i
don't have any friends, friends don't do this sort of shit. don't read
this and think to yourself "oh i know she doesn't mean me" i mean you,
your best friends and probably your ~fashionable~ "crew". is this rock
bottom? did i do this? no, you did, you all fucking did. abused every
fucking inch of me. who do you think you are? i understand the reason
for the creation of the saying you make me sick because i honestly feel
ill when i think of you all. lying, manipulative, two-faced,
insensitive, bastards. what have you given me? nothing, absolutely
nothing. here's to friendship. don't smile at me next time you see me,
why the fuck are you smiling at me. it's time for a change, this is it.
i am rage, i am hate, i am complete fucking honesty, and honestly,
you're nothing and this is the beginning of something beautiful.
 

Modified by Vin